The Frenchville State School P&C Association plays a very important role in your school community. Services provided include tuckshop, clothing pool, school banking, as well as major fundraising projects that have enhanced the school facilities.
The parent club operates as a sub-committee of the P&C Association and support fundraising events providing services and events for students.
Major annual or regular fundraisers of the P&C include:
- Spellathon and fun run
- school fete
- tuckshop daily service
- building fund activities (fully tax deductable)
- mothers' and fathers' day stalls
- student discos/dance parties
Uniform sales and book packs are also services which the P&C offers to parents.
The P&C Association meets at 6.30pm on the second Thursday of each month. The annual general meeting of the P&C is conducted in February each year.
To help improve the learning environment for our children the P&C continues to develop and purchase new facilities and resources for the school. Current projects include:
- improving the softfall areas in our playgrounds
- enhancing the ovals and irrigation systems
- landscaping and grounds beautification
- upgrading classroom and library resources
- installing a digital school sign
- installing a roofed area between E block and the TWiST
Download our P&C meeting minutes in the Quick Links. Please note, these minutes are posted in draft for people to read before the following meeting. Changes may be made at the following meeting if members present believe they were not a true and accurate record of the meeting.
Our P&C has also developed a number of operating policies to support decision making and transparency when operating on behalf of the school community. These policies include: